Beautiful Every Time
Bonjour.


Diary About Links

Hey, you just stepped on my official blog. Do follow me ;)


Follow | Dashboard


Stalker.

YOUR CBOX CODES HERE
Credits.


Template by : Shira Radzuan
Basecodes by : Ainabillah
The pictures by : WeHeartit
Background by : 7th Disoder|Google
Cursor by : Ayem Rawi

Best view with Google Chrome


Best Friend Since Kindergaten

Every one have a best friend . Just like me . I have one best friend since  kindergaten until now . You can tell all your feelings to your best friend . If she / he is a good person , they will keep your secret . They will keep advicing you and you have to accecpt it . My best friend is a girl . Of course she's a girl . She is a jaunty girl . When she's not in good mood , i feel like want to punch her face because she dont want to tell her problem . I have to force and forcing her until she tells her problem . But when she's in good mood you feel very very happy  because she likes to do funny jokes even though i have a problem , it makes me forgot all my problem .